Sunday, February 15, 2015

Kingsman: The Secret Service


YESSS! I finally watched it! And it was fucking amazing! Definitely a 10/10! 

My eyes were glued to the screen the whole time! I didn't know whether I would like it because I thought there would be too much action in it, but it was perfect! It was over the top brilliant! 

I love how it was about a group of gentleman saving the world. There were some expected scenes, and they were sad, but I guess it couldn't have been any other way! 

If you can only see Samuel L. Jackson as a hero (Avengers), you'll see him as a villian this time round. His acting was superb. You'll love this side of him even more! 

You'll just have to watch it to believe how great the story is. H was very impressed. 

NOTE: This movie is M18. 

No comments:

Post a Comment